BubbleGum Crash Quotes

"You only hear me when I'm insulting you."
- Nene Romanova, episode 1 -

"Trading his life like that for Boomers... I don't get it..."
- Priss Asagiri, episode 2 -

"I know full well that you're not like other Boomers. But just because you're different doesn't mean I like you."
- Priss Asagiri, episode 2 -

"Dr. Haynes was killed because of me. But there was nothing I could do. All I can do is keep the memories that Dr. Haynes gave me."
- Boomer Adama, episode 2 -

"Boomers are not meant to be used for war or for crimes."
- Boomer Adama, episode 2 -

Daley:
Perhaps, ultimately, mankind existed only to be replaced by Boomers.

Leon:
Shut your mouth! Aren't we more than that?


"That doesn't matter to me! I'm fighting only for myself! Not for money, not for anyone else!"
- Priss Asagiri, episode 3 -

"If I'm gonna die anyway, I'm going down fighting!"
- Priss Asagiri, episode 3 -

"Better to die as proud women!"
- Nene Romanova, episode 3 -

"You, too, should realize that mankind exists to one day destroy itself."
- Largo / Mason, episode 3 -

No comments: