Animes, TV series, and Quotes

I don't know why I'm so hooked up with quotes, but I am. I especially like to go over the Japanese animations because they've got intellectually, and emotionally, stimulating character lines. From my last posts, it's sort of obvious I'm on the quest of writing down quotes I can find from animes. Right now, my specimen is the Bubblegum Crisis and AD Police series and OVAs.

I finished watching Bubblegum Crisis, Bubblegum Crash, and Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040. I've only got to work on the quotes from the original Bubblegum Crisis and Crash OVA then I'll be done with the series. The AD Police series and OAV are next on my list.

I'm also trying to find AD Police: Parasite Dolls. I want to complete the AD Police series just as I completed the Bubblegum Crisis series (it's an obsessive-compulsive kind of thing, I guess). I couldn't find even a torrent of it in English subs.

I'm also trying to control my pace with the animes and TV series. Right now, I'm watching Supernatural. Then tonight (if I can hound the computer away from my brother) I'll be starting on the AD Police series.

No comments: