BubbleGum Crisis 2040 Quotes, Eps 01-13

"Somehow, I just can't like voomers. I don't see why they have to look like humans. They could look like robots, couldn't they?"
- Linna's friend and colleague, episode 1 -

"Such a great figure shouldn't be hidden by unfashionable clothing."
- Sylia, episode 2 -

"I like voomers. You could say I love them. They bear all of humanity's burdens, enduring physical and mental pain, so that humans don't have to."
- Chairman Rosenkroitz, episode 2 -

"If you don't have the confidence, why don't you quit now?"
- Priss, episode 3 -

"Don't misunderstand me. I don't know about Sylia but we don't intend to be champions of justice or volunteers."
- Priss, episode 4 -

"Of course I didn't expect it to be easy. But I didn't expect it to be so hard."
- Linna, episode 4 -

"Frankly speaking, if you're just another without purpose, don't risk your life."
- Priss, episode 4 -

"It's a woman, right? Why is it you become naive as a high school boy everytime you fall in love?"
- Daley, episode 4 -

"If one person is in a bad mood, as you seem to be, it contaminates the whole atmosphere of the department."
- Linna's pervert manager, episode 6 -

"Manipulating the data is similar to a human relationship. If you're not sincere or if you don't deal with it gently, it sometimes gets upset or angry."
- Linna's pervert manager, episode 6 -

"It's so sad to be unable to wear the clothes you really like."
- Sylia, episode 6 -

"The machine can't use all its power if the person who maintains it doesn't love it."
- Mackey, episode 6 -

"I don't completely understand how the hard suits work. Sylia doesn't show me the most important part. But it's just a suit. If those of us inside the suits don't work as hard as we can, the suit is just a heavy outfit."
- Nene, episode 6 -

"It has nothing to do with what you think. It's the fact that he found the place where he's comfortable."
- Nigel, episode 8 -

"Well, I don't expect the citizens to love us anyway. But are we doing something that should make us hated?"
- Leon, episode 8 -

"I see, but I don't understand someone who never feels lonely."
- Linna, episode 8 -

Reporter:
What does singing mean for you?

Priss:
To confirm that I am here and alive. I guess.


"I just don't like their way of doing things. When they have a mission as a pretext, they don't care how horribly they hurt people. I can't stand a grandstanding attitued like that."
- Priss, episode 9 -

"Have you ever seen the news tell the truth about our work?!"
- Chief, episode 10 -

Leon:
What a great partner!

Daley:
We're hopelessly linked, you idiot.


"I wonder if the place you should be is waiting for you."
- Masaki, episode 11 -

"I sell my information to the person willing to pay the highest price. It's simply economic logic."
- Kuzui, episode 12 -

"No matter what private reasons Sylia has, I think it's okay, because we're all Knight Sabers for our own reasons."
- Linna, episode 13 -


No comments: