Bleach 365 Hot Damn!

I was getting tired waiting for the Vizards to show up, and last week my wish finally came true! It was a grand entrance for the masks. The new chapter (365) really cooked up some heat! I'm all puppy-eyed for next week's release to see what the Vizards can really do.

Among the most awaited scenes is between Muruguma Kensei and Hisagi Shuhei. I like Shuhei's reaction upon seeing his idol after years of thinking he was long dead. Not that there was anything fruitful, since Shuhei was down and badly injured. I doubt Kensei saw him, and I'm not sure he'll be able to recognize the boy he once saved (though the '69' mark will get him thinking, I'm sure). I just hope KT will touch on this sooner than later.


Another reunion we were waiting for was between Shunsui and his former vice captain Lisa. Their meeting was quite.. normal, should I say? It got me thinking that maybe Shunsui knew of the existence of the Vizards. Captain Yamamoto certainly does, and it's not so far-fetched that the old captains would know about it.


Here's my theory: I think when Shinji Hirako and the gang were revived as Vizards, they came to Yamamoto for some support. But as they were already part hollows, the captain of the Gotei 13 shunned them away. Perhaps the other captains that time (Shunsui, Ukitake, and Unohana, specifically) knew and kept it between them. Or perhaps Yamamoto didn't tell them at all.


The problem with this theory is regarding Aizen's crime. If my thoughts on Yamamoto knowing about theVizards' history is true, he should've also known about Aizen's role in all of it. KT better have something good to tie up loose ends on this matter. Meanwhile, there's a week before the next chapter comes out and I'm tapping my foot in impatience.


***credits to Sleepy Fans Scanlations***

1 comment:

PinayHeaven said...

Bankai!.. haha..

Bleach addict..