Joongbo Fever Goes On and On..

I knew I was just trying to convince myself. It was a futile effort, since even now I still go over what goes on in their world and read the fanfics. Ahhh... I guess this Joongbo fever just won't die.

I'm actually confused as to how I could be this addicted to the Ssangchu/Lettuce couple. Hwang Bo and Kim Hyun Joong has parted ways and are focusing on their individual careers now. It's been months already since their married life in WGM ended. Yet here I am, still looking for updates at Chonsa's blog, browsing over Ssanggchudream's LJ and reading the fanfics over at the forums. I even have Hwang Bo as my desktop wallpaper!

It's just not me to be so hung up on on-screen couples, especially those who have ended their pairing like Joongbo. Their fanbase is also pretty big; around the world, Joongboers are growing. You can check out the numerous blogs and the several Joongbo forum members. We're growing!

Ahhh... these two. How could they have become so addictive? I've only heard of Hyun Joong and SS501 vaguely in the past but he is now a familiar face to me in the kpop scene. I have never heard of Hwang Bo before WGM but she got me hooked now. I am really a fan of hers (no matter how much my sister raises her eyebrow at me for looking up to the Lady General). I don't know when this craze of mine is going to end but I don't think it'll be soon. Honestly, I won't mind if it never goes away.

1 comment:

dl said...

haha thats so cool~ u seem to have written out the feelings of a joongboer! :D