Pick Up the Pace

Oh dear.. We're in the latter half of the month and I've only made, what, three or four posts so far? La la la... what's wrong with me these days..?

So where do I put the blame:

1. I just get plain lazy... even when the computer's just in front of me, I'd thin that I've played enough with the Web to go and sit in front of it some more.

2. Sleep... I'll never get tired of sleeping. I love sleep, although it's continuously proving to be such a hurdle whenever there are more productive stuff to do.

3. Movies... Our family is addicted to movies. I'm way behind, actually, when compared to the amount of movies that my sisters and brother have watched these past months. So I'm slowly trying to rise up to their level. I feel so lost when they talk of a new movie they had seen. I refuse to lose to them! Ha!

4. Youtube and Korean variety shows... My past posts had been abut a Korean show. As I got addicted to it, I began to branch out to other parts of Korean entertainment. I'm kind of thankful that I'm not such a sucker for boybands now, because if I was then I'd really be drawn into the Korean music scene as well (with their growing number of boybands.. sheesh).

5. Manga and Anime... Yup, they're still a part of me. I don't go gaga over them like in the past but I still haven't cut myself loose from my anime and manga addiction. I still like to keep up with the stories (and my favorites are somehow endless). I'm also digging up old animes that I haven't watched this year, and there are a lot, I tell you. I've been a little far off these past months that I got a little behind.

I really need to cut back on my sleep. Sleep gets the biggest slice of my daily habit. And I'll have to check over my collections of anime and manga and dig into what I've missed. The movies... hmmm... I guess I can at least make some time for a movie a day to ctch up with family. As for my Korean craze... it's a craving, I can't help it, might as well satisfy myself until I've had enough (if ever that day comes). And I hope I'll stop being such a lazy slob.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness, I love "lazying" around! HLOL. And SLEEP! That's the ultimate activity!